Some benefits of having hydrated skin include improved skin elasticity, reduce wrinkle appearance, balanced oiliness, improved skin defenses, and improved detox function. But how do we achieve it?
Aside from using Skin Care Products in San Francisco, CA, there are more ways how to hydrate your skin, and listed below are the following:
- Get 8 to 9 hours of sleep and always drink enough water.
- Limit showers to 5 to 10 minutes and use lukewarm water.
- Switch to a gentle cleanser and eat foods rich in essential fatty acids.
- Protect your skin from the sun, wind, and cold and try to reduce your stress levels.
- Limit coffee and alcohol, avoid smoking, and visit a skin care clinic in Concord, California, to get advice from a skin care specialist.
It is better to always check your skin’s hydration level. You can do it by using your thumb and index finger and pinching the fleshy part of your skin between your eye and cheek. When you do this, your skin can appear “tented” or may be stuck in the shape of your pinch, and your hydration level can be indicated by how quickly your skin snaps back into place.
Meaning the quicker it snaps back, the higher the level of hydration your skin has. Well, you don’t have to do this always.
If you want some accurate information, you can always approach a skin care specialist in Concord, California, to check the current condition of your skin.
Here at Abby Skin Care Clinic, a skin care Medspa in Union City, we deliver expert service and offer quality products so that the beauty you’ve been wanting to achieve can be all yours. Call us now to book an appointment.