FFMS MEDICAL SPA INC. & ABBY SKIN CLINIC COVID 19-OFFICE POLICIES & PROTOCOLS
Health & Safety is our Number 1 Priority
We are overwhelmed with excitement to invite all of our beautiful clients back to our clinic. We want you to know that your health and well-being are always our top priority, and we are continually committed to your safety. In response to the coronavirus pandemic, we wanted to take a moment to inform you of what we are doing to maintain a safe environment for our clients and staff members.
In addition to the measures the staff at FFMS Medical Spa Inc. & Abby Skin Clinic takes every day, we have increased the frequency of our sanitation protocols; this includes equipment and treatment applicators, door handles, countertops, etc., any surface area that an individual might touch or encounter contact with, as well as common areas and waiting rooms.
Plexiglass has been installed in the check-in and check out areas.
All staff members are required to wear facemasks at all times.
Staff members will have temperature checks every morning and will not be permitted to complete their shift if the thermometer reads 99.9 or above. All our staff members are vaccinated.
Covid-19 Office Protocols Re: Appointments
We trust that all of our clients will make wise and sound decisions and kindly reschedule your appointment if you are feeling ill in any way or if you have become aware that you have been or may have been in contact with a COVID positive individual. In addition please familiarize yourself with our Covid-19 Protocols.
- When you arrive, please kindly ring our doorbell for assistance. You will immediately be escorted to your dedicated treatment or exam room.
- In order to control the flow of traffic in our office, we ask that you please arrive on time and at your pre-scheduled time slot. Please do not arrive early as we need to maintain proper social distancing. Keeping to a limited and strict schedule also allows us the time needed to properly sanitize our treatment/exam rooms and equipment.
- For Contra Costa and San Francisco County, please present your Covid Vaccine card or negative Covid PCR results (results must be within 72 hours from your appointment) before entering the clinic
- Please make sure to arrive alone, do not bring family members, friends, or children to accompany you. Only you, the scheduled patient will be permitted on the premises.
- We are currently not accepting walk-ins; you must have a pre-scheduled appointment in order to be seen. Your entrance may be declined without an appointment.
- Upon arrival your temperature will be checked, If the thermometer reads a temperature of 99.9 Fahrenheit or higher we will be unable to perform your scheduled treatment.
- You will be asked to sanitize your hands upon arrival, if you are wearing gloves you must sanitize over the gloves upon arrival.
- You must enter the office with a well-fitted and appropriate facemask and you must keep your mask on at all times.
- If the procedure you are scheduled for requires you to remove your mask, you can only do so once you have entered your dedicated treatment/exam room. Please rest assured that we are well prepared and equipped to keep you safe and healthy.
- Last but not least, stay safe and be healthy!
Our consultation fee is $75 and will be credited to any of your treatments. Our consultation with you will average 30-60 minutes. If you need to reschedule your consultation, please do so prior to 48 business hours before your appointment.
Our Policy against Treatment Elsewhere
We look forward to seeing you! Have a blessed day!!!