At Abby Skin Care Clinic, our skin care clinic in Concord, California, we have encountered our fair share of clients who have a difficult time following through their advised skincare weeks after starting it.
As your trusted skin care medspa in Union City, we would like to remind you that a skincare regimen is not an option, but a necessity to achieve your skincare goals. We’d go as far as to say that what you do at home is more important than your treatments.
Remember, skin responds to consistency, and even our top-notch skincare products in San Francisco, CA, won’t get you anywhere as long as you don’t commit to using them. To help you, here are the ways you can take to stick to your regimen:
- Keep your skincare products in one place.
- Set a reminder on your phone, your planner, or wherever you jot down your notes or to-dos for the day.
- Commit to the basics, so you don’t get discouraged about how time-consuming it is.
- Make it fun! Arrange your skincare products in a way that is welcoming.
- Make everything—tools and products alike—as accessible as possible!
- Lastly, just do it! When you do, you’d be surprised to find yourself going through the motions of your regimen.
Visit us today!