The COVID-19 pandemic has certainly brought about a number of changes and one of those changes is the required requirement to wearing wear of face masks in public. Despite its good intentions to protect people from contracting the virus, masks have become a reason for concern for people who have sensitive skin.
Masks create the perfect breeding ground for “maskne”, a term used to describe the irritation, rashes, acne, and redness that comes with wearing a face mask. And because face masks cover both your nose and your mouth, this can trap both air and humidity inside, clogging your pores with sweat, oil, and dirt.
We at Abby Skin Care Clinic feel know your concern all too well and want to help you get out of your skin care rut by offering these tips to prevent maskne. :
- Aim to only use cloth masks Put a facial tissue on top of your mask to shield your skin from directly touching the mask and change the facial tissue regularly and as often as possible
- Have several makes and use them alternately
- Use fragrance-free laundry detergent
- Wash your face before and after wearing a mask
- Use a moisturizer
- Lastly, avoid using makeup
Our Skin Care Clinic in Concord, California is here to provide you with the treatments and assistance you need to achieve healthy and glowing skin. We offer the latest in aesthetic treatment, including coolsculpting, contouring, and more.
More than just Skin Care Medspa in Union City, our staff of capable professionals can also administer treatments to help you lose belly fat fast.
For more details on our available Skin Care Products in San Francisco, CA, please contact us today!
Leave a Reply