Non-Surgical Nose Job/ Rhinoplasty with Dermal Fillers
If you wish your nose had a little bit more defined–maybe in the bridge, maybe near the forehead–a nonsurgical nose job can help you achieve your nose goals. Changing the nose can accentuate the features of your entire face, giving you the overall look you desire, not to mention a nice boost of confidence and self-esteem.
Revolutionary techniques using dermal fillers can improve nasal contours, straighten noses, and soften unsightly defects at the fraction of the price of a rhinoplasty.
How Can Dermal Fillers Help?
The use of dermal fillers for other improvements is performed at the provider’s discretion but has become widespread with uses such as scar revision, lip augmentation, dark circles, and more. For a better understanding of how they work, you can read more about facial dermal fillers.
When performed by a highly qualified experienced injector, contouring the nose through the use of dermal fillers can be an excellent option for some patients.
Possible applications include:
- Building the nose bridge (augmenting the dorsum)
- Refining the results of nose surgery (filling in small defects)
- Correcting asymmetry and concavities
- Tip enhancement (adding dimension or improving the shape of a flat tip)
- Smoothing or straightening the nasal hump
You can even combine dermal filler with Botox injections to the nostrils to slim the nares or nostrils by relaxing the muscle, thereby causing it to atrophy. This gives a very subtle, 1 mm slimming effect on each side and takes 4-6 weeks to see the effects.
Benefits of Nose Dermal Fillers
- Fillers are temporary.
- Should a patient be dissatisfied with the results, the filler will fade and a new approach can be attempted. If you did not like the results, you can dissolve the filler with hyaluronidase to break down the filler (only applicable for hyaluronic acid fillers).
- Natural-looking results.
- Versatile and precise.
- Your injector can achieve delicate and specific improvements that may not be possible with nose surgery.
- Slimmer nose.
- Adding even slight amounts of filler on the bridge lifts the skin on the sides of the nose to give a tighter, slimming effect.
- Immediate results.
- Results are visible very soon after the procedure, if not immediately, whereas results from nose surgery can take up to a year to refine.
- The patient is conscious during the procedure so they can work with the injector in real-time to ensure that the results meet their goals and expectations.
- No downtime
What Are the Side Effects?
Side effects of nonsurgical nose jobs are fairly minimal. You can expect to feel some bruising and sensitivity around the area for up to a week. Slight swelling is common for the first couple of days after treatment. Patients can return to work or their daily routine right after treatment and makeup can be applied 24 hours after injections.
Is Non-Surgical Rhinoplasty Permanent?
The results of non-surgical rhinoplasty are temporary and not permanent because it uses the latest long-lasting fillers, and thus results typically last from 6 months to a year.